E – Experienced Packaging Professionals
D – Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas packaging specialists
G – Go-to source of One-stop shopping for Shipping Supplies
E – Edge Over Your Competition solutions!
The production and packaging process is one of the most overlooked segments of a manufacturing or distribution organization.
How long has it been since you reviewed your packaging application?
- We will conduct a “Needs Analysis” of your existing packaging products and equipment processes.
- Typical problems and issues that we observe and solve in the marketplace include:
- Production cannot keep up with increased sales.
- Manual or outdated processes dictate a need for evaluation.
- Time saving and decreasing expenses drives the need for automation of some or all equipment.
- Freight damage claims are being denied due to improper packaging.
- Introduction of new a product to the market requires an analysis how to package it properly.
- We will bring to the table a hand-selected team of seasoned professionals who will use their particular talents and imagination to recommend the best-of-the-best products, equipment and services for your organization.
- We offer solutions that are tailored to your specific packaging application.
- At Edge Packaging, we believe in “Getting “The Edge” over our Competition. Call us today and let us show you how you too can get “The Edge!”
For more than 30 years, Peggy Edge, President of Edge Packaging Systems, has been in the business providing packaging solutions to manufacturers and distributors in a variety of industries primarily in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area.
Peggy works within a wide variety of industries. Her Added Value” includes an insatiable willingness to help others; a “give first” attitude; and finally a comprehensive expertise in the packaging industry.
She has a degree in Industrial Marketing as well as an extensive background in business-to-business networking. Her particular skill is her ability to evaluate not only the packaging needs of her clients but also to size up their overall needs in other areas of business.
Peggy is known as the “go-to” person for any type of business solution that an organization might need. She accomplishes this by providing “warm introductions” to folks in her network of business professionals who can be of service in other capacities of business.
She and her husband, Wally, live in Plano, Texas.